- The operator of the Website is JagoPRO Sp. z o.o., ul. Szczakowska 35, 43-600 Jaworzno, Poland
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. through information entered voluntarily in the forms.
b. by saving cookies in end devices (so-called „cookies”).
c. by saving technical logs at the level of the www server, operated by Home.pl (the hosting operator runs its website at www.home.pl. The operator is home.pl S.A. Address: ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin).
- This Policy is an information document and does not replace the security policy maintained by the Website Operator in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- In terms of data that is personal data in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, the data administrator is the Website Operator.
Information in forms
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form is not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of personal data, then such a set is registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- If the data in the form enables the identification of a natural person, such a person has the right to inspect, modify and request the cessation of processing of their data at any time. However, it is possible that this will result in the lack of access to some website functions.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically implementing certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that are Internet domain operators (primarily Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r – NASK), payment services or other entities, with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this regard.
Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Files of this type usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator or entities cooperating with it.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c. in order to remember the composition of the user’s basket in the online store;
d. defining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: „session” (session cookies) and „permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator, as well as payment operators.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded:
a. request arrival time,
b. response time,
c. name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
f.information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of administering the server.
Providing and entrusting data processing
- The data is made available to third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- In the scope of entrusting the processing of personal data, the Website Operator has concluded a written data processing entrustment agreement, regulated in art. 31 of the Personal Data Protection Act, with the hosting service provider [home.pl]
– how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookie settings, select a web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone